Monday, August 29, 2005

Todays Republicans


I can remeber how proud I was just to tell people that I am a registered republican. It truely meant something to me. My real hero was and probably still is Richard M Nixon. I felt that he had one of the most greatest legal minds of our times and recall the speech when he returned from China. It was the first time in my life that any president brought a tear to my eyes.

I felt that nobody could ever hold a candle to Richard Nixon, that no one could ever invoke such emotion as this man has done to me. Even through the Watergate Era I still held on to the belief that no matter . . . he had contibuted to America's greatness.

Lo and behold I again was inspired by yet another republican president who attributed a sense of satisfaction of being a republican - Ronald Reagan. Here was a man who knew what dignity was, understood diplomacy and in my assessment a real gentleman.

Todays republicans, namely George Bush, is one of shame. His entire administration seems destructive to America's goals and ideas. He has managed to destroy that special feeling I had and the status of being a republican.

He has outright lied to the American People, caused great sorrow in the hearts of our Nation and has contributed more hatred of America by other Nations. Our country has never been so divided as it is today . . . our State Senators and Congress are at each other's throats, and the overall attitude is one of dismay.

I cannot believe that this man is still president and that there are people still actively supporting this man's judgement to head a once great Nation that now is tinted with evilness. Our very Constitution is on the verge of being destroyed and it needs the American People to stand-up and say: " ENOUGH "

You need a refresher on America, want to re-learn what our Constitution is all about ? . . . take a ride of this site:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/forsakenroots.html

Please give it a few moments to download the music that comes with this slide and be sure to use your mouse pointer to guide you through the entire presentation. I am sure once you see this you will want to save it for both you and others to see again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home